The moves of the other player are shown in blue.
- Kxg6 (it doesn`t matter what move black plays next) e.g. b2 Rf7#
- hxg7+ Kg8 Qe8+Rf8 Qxf8+ Kh7 Qh8#
- Qg5 g6 Qh6 Re8 Qg7#
- Qxc8+ Kxc8 Ra8#
Remove the Defender
- Nxe5 Bxe5 Bxh6
- Bxh6 Qxh6 Qxd4
- Bxc6 Qxc6 Qxc6 bxc6 Rxe5 or Bxc6 Rxe1 Bxe8 Rxf1+ Kg2 etc.
- Qxe7 Qxe7 Ng6#
- Rf2+ Kxf2 Qxf4+ Kg1 Qxc4
- Qxc5 Rxc5 Bxd6+ Rxd6 Rxd6
- Bxh4 g4 fxg3 Qg2 Be7+ winning the exchange.
- Bg4 Qc4 Qxd6
- Qa4+ Qd7 Bb5 winning the queen. Or Qa4+ Bd7 Bxf7+ Kxf7 Qxd4
- Rxf5 Qxe3+ Rf2 or Rxf5 Qxf5 Bg4 winning the queen.
Fork/ Double Attack
- Rxc1 Nxc1 Bg5 winning a knight.
- Rxb2 Qxb2 Nc4+ forking the king and queen.
- Ne5+ Kd4 Nf3+ or Ne5+ Ke3 Nc4+ Don`t forget to take their queen with your knight, not with your queen to obtain maximum material advantage.
- Nd6+ Kd8 Bh4+ f6 Bxf6 Bxf6 Qxf6# Note that Qxd4 is a blunder, because of Nc2+, forking the king and queen.
- Bg5 trapping the queen. Bxg5 Nf6+ Kf8 (Kd8 Qe8#) Ne7#